Raid invitational process:
- Hierarchy for signs: Signed raiders have priority over free agents, kinship folk over allies and definite sign ups over maybes. Hierarchy does not benefit any signatory who is not punctual.
- Sign up order is irrelevant to invitations. Signing comments and listed sign ups are equal.
- Readiness of characters (e.g. gear, experience playing a class, tactic/mechanics knowledge) & Chemistry (=experience playing with other main squad members) are taken into account for invitations. Signs do not guarantee an invitation.
- Setup needs > personal preferences & desires.
- Rotations of players/classes can (and will) occur at any stage of the run in accordance with the raid leader's calls. Toon preference is up to the given leader(s).
- Inactivity as in sudden and long AFKs or DCs will eventually result to replacement for obvious reasons.
Reasons for account deactivation/ban:
- Inappropriate behaviour: Personal attacks, strong language, drama etc. are not accepted and will lead to permanent site ban.
- Exploiting is not tolerated by our kinship internal rules, so we ask all the allies not to use any game breaking bugs during our runs. If you ignore the first warning, your account will be deactivated.
- Inactivity: Allies who have not logged on the site or signed up at the calendar for more than 60 days will have their accounts deactivated. Reactivation is possible at any time by contacting an officer.