Raid invitational process:
- Hierarchy for signs: punctual > signed > kinship member > definite (versus maybe) sign up.
- Sign up order is irrelevant to invitations. Signing comments = Listed sign ups.
- Readiness of characters, player experience and chemistry (=common experience with regulars) are taken into account. Signs do not guarantee an invitation.
- Setup needs > personal preferences.
- Rotations of players/classes can (and will) occur at any stage of the run.
- Inactivity as in sudden and long AFKs or DCs results into replacement.
Given raid leader is ultimately and solely responsible for invitations.
Reasons for account deactivation/ban:
- Inappropriate behaviour: Personal attacks, strong language, drama etc. are not accepted and will lead to permanent site ban.
- Exploiting is not tolerated by our kinship internal rules, so we ask all allies not to use any game breaking bugs during our runs. If you ignore the first warning, your account will be deactivated.
- Never online accounts will be deactivated after 30 days since joining the site. Reactivation is possible at any time by contacting an officer.
- Inactivity: Allies who have not logged in to the site or signed up at the calendar for more than 60 days will have their accounts deactivated. Reactivation is possible at any time by contacting an officer.